A Personal Licence holder can authorise the sale of alcohol in any premises with a Premises Licence which is licensed for the sale of alcohol.

From 1 January 2019, Medway Council's Licensing Service became a shared service with Gravesham Borough Council.

All Personal Licence applications are now processed by the shared team, based at Gravesham's Civic Centre.

Visit the Gravesham Borough Council website to find out more about Personal Licences or to submit an application.