Once your application has been accepted, the consultation period begins.
During the next 28 days:
- details of your application are entered on a computer system
- emails are sent to all of the responsible authorities informing them of your application and making sure you have complied with the legal requirement to send them a copy of the application. The Licensing Unit also provides them with a deadline for their comments
- enforcement officers will visit the outside of your premises to confirm that the notice is displayed on the premises correctly
- weekly emails are sent to the responsible authorities to ensure their comments are provided
- licensing staff will speak to any members of the public who have any queries in relation to your application - they may be interested in viewing your application or wish to discuss objecting to your application.