A premises will be considered a Members’ Club if it is established and conducted for, or mainly for purposes:
- other than the provision of facilities for gaming
- for the provision of facilities for gaming of a prescribed kind and facilities are not provided for any other kind of gaming in the course of the club's activities
- for the benefit of its members (and which is not otherwise established or conducted as a commercial enterprise)
- not for the purpose of functioning only for a limited period of time
- with at least 25 individual members.
Write to: Licensing Unit, Medway Council, Gun Wharf, Dock Road, Chatham, Kent ME4 4TR.