A premises will be considered a Members’ Club if it is established and conducted for, or mainly for purposes:
- other than the provision of facilities for gaming
- for the provision of facilities for gaming of a prescribed kind and facilities are not provided for any other kind of gaming in the course of the clubs activities
- for the benefit of its members (and which is not otherwise established or conducted as a commercial enterprise)
- not for the purpose of functioning only for a limited period of time
- with at least 25 individual members
For more information contact Licensing Services on 01634 337 107 or 01634 337 108. Or Enforcement on 01634 337 112 or 01634 337 106 or by emailing email@example.com.
Write to: Licensing Unit, Medway Council, Gun Wharf, Dock Road, Chatham, Kent ME4 4TR