Become a business partner
For our Skills and Employability Plan to be successful, we’ll need businesses and partners in Medway to get involved in providing skills and employment opportunities.
You can provide opportunities and support as well as filling existing skills gaps and shortages by:
- offering apprenticeships
- becoming an Enterprise Adviser to a school or college
- offering work placements and experience
- becoming disability confident
- becoming a mentor
- engaging with your local school, college or university
- engaging with your local job centre plus and surrounding initiatives
- sharing your ideas and challenges
- becoming an advocate for skills and employability opportunities
- attending the Medway Skills and Employability Summit
If you think you can offer an opportunity, are looking for ways to upskill your workforce, or want to get involved email email@example.com.