We invited all schools across Medway to take part in a competition to encourage drivers to switch off their
This competition has now closed. Any entries now received will not
Thank you to everyone who submitted an entry and the results will be
If you wish to find out more about how your school can get involved in other ways, please email
The competition was open to schools in the following categories:
You must have had:
- provided details of how you had reduced idling outside of your school
- told us what impact this had on the school and pupils
- submitted your entry as a written report, photos, drawings or a short video from children
- submitted only one project per school, with any number of pupils involved.
Each category will have a winning school who will be awarded:
- a scooter pod sponsored by Volker Highways (primary school category)
- a wooden planter made by Men in Sheds (secondary school category).
There will also be a prize for the runner up in each category which will be a selection of climate change books for the school library.