We are made up of appointed members who represent both:
- users of local rights of way or access land
- owners or occupiers of access land, or land through which local rights of way run
Our members are:
- Simon Curry - Chair-MUGS representative
- Sue Saunders - Vice-chair - British Horse Society
- Secretary - position vacant
- Annmarie Behn - Paths and Promotions Manager Medway Council (MC)
- Adam Taylor - Paths and Rivers Manager MC
- Fiona Leadley - Principal Greenspace Development Officer MC
- Ian Gray - Cuxton Countryside Group
- Chris Morris - Medway Towns Footpath Group
- Karen Beer - National Farmers Union
- Graham Jenkinson - Ramblers Association
- David Palmer - Health representative
- Darren Taylor - Cycling Representative
- Marion Phillips - Partnership Officer MC
We have vacancies for members who can represent people with disabilities and dog-walkers.
If you feel you could help improve access for all and would like to join a forum of like-minded people, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you apply read our terms of appointment.