Do you have a passion for improving the support that individuals with a learning disability or autism receive?
The positive behaviour support Community of Practice meet quarterly. It is a supportive community to share and learn from others who work with, care for, or support people with a learning disability or autism.
Anyone can join. You do not need to know about positive behaviour support.
The following meetings will take place on Microsoft Teams:
- Thursday 6 May 2021, 10am to 12pm - join the meeting
- Thursday 5 August 2021, 10am to 12pm - join the meeting
- Thursday 4 November 2021, 10am to 12pm - join the meeting
- Thursday 3 February 2022, 10am to 12pm - join the meeting
For more information on how to join, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More video links
- Saxon Way - a school wide approach to implementing PBS
- KASBAH - a residential setting application
- PERMA - a useful tool developed by Martin Seligman to develop quality of life strategies as part of a PBS plan
- From our Community of Practice: Implementation in Early Years SEN
- What is PBS?
- An insight into Studio III low arousal techniques.
Image credits: Photosymbols