Citizens Advice Medway has changed their opening hours to make sure residents can get the help they need.
The charity, based at Kingsley House in Gillingham, has changed its opening hours to Monday to Thursday 8am until 8pm.
This will help those who need to advice to get in touch before or after their working hours and access face-to-face or telephone support.
The cost of living crisis is impacting everyone, including those who may work full time jobs.
The team at Citizens Advice Medway has been inundated with enquiries about what people can do to manage the increasing cost of food, utilities, and other essential bills. In response, it has launched a range of new outreach services to ensure residents can access advice face-to-face.
The services are available at the at the following locations:
- St Augustine's Church, 192 Rock Avenue, Gillingham, ME7 5PW - sessions held on the third Wednesday of every month from 9am-11am.
- St Margaret's Church, High Street, Rainham, ME8 8AN - sessions held on the first Tuesday of every month from 9am-11am.
- The Salvation Army, Church Street, Chatham, ME4 4BT - sessions held every Wednesday from 10am-12:30pm.
- St Peter's Church, Delce Road, Rochester, ME1 2EH - sessions held on the first and third Tuesday of every month from 10am-11am.
- Twydall Library and Community Hub, 13-15 Twydall Green, Gillingham, ME8 6JY - sessions held on the second Thursday of every month from 1pm-4pm.
To contact Citizens Advice Medway phone 01634 383760, email email@example.com or visit its website.