We're planting a new generation of trees, which you can support by making a donation
How your donation can help
You’ll be helping to improve your local area and replace lost trees. Trees are not only amazing at capturing
Who can donate
Anyone can make a donation, including residents of Medway, non-residents, individuals, groups and businesses.
Whatever you choose to donate will make a difference
Donations will contribute to:
- a site and suitability check before we plant a tree
- delivery from an approved provider
- planting a tree, which may include additional topsoil, soil conditioners, clearing concrete or paving slabs
- securing a tree with a stake and ties, and protecting it with a wooden tree guard
- maintaining a tree by watering it for the first 2 years, carrying out young tree maintenance and inspections.
We plant trees in winter, usually from October to March (dependent on weather conditions) to give trees the best chance of establishing. But you can donate at any time.
Donations made after 30 September will be used to plant trees in the next year’s planting season.
With your help we can become the generation that plants more trees than we cut down and make Medway a place to be proud of.
Make a donation
To make a donation you’ll need:
- a debit or credit card
- the cardholder’s details: name, email address and address.
Requesting an e-card
When you donate, you'll have the option to request an e-card.
Rather than buying a physical paper card for friends and family, you