We're planting a new generation of trees, which you can support by making a donation.
How your donation can help
You’ll be helping to improve your local area and replace lost trees. You will also be helping to slow climate change and support local wildlife.
Who can donate
Anyone can make a donation, including residents of Medway, non-residents, individuals, groups and businesses.
Whatever you choose to donate will make a difference.
The full cost of planting a tree is £350. This amount covers:
- a site and suitability check before we plant a tree
- delivery from an approved provider
- planting the tree, which may include additional topsoil, soil conditioners, clearing concrete or paving slabs
- securing the tree with a stake and ties, and protecting it with a wooden tree guard
- maintaining the tree by watering it for the first 2 years, carrying out young tree maintenance and inspections
We plant trees in the winter season, usually from October to March (dependant on weather conditions) to give trees the best chance of establishing. But you can donate at any time.
Donations made after 30 September will be used to plant trees in the next year’s planting season.
With your help we can become the generation that plants more trees than we cut down and make Medway a place to be proud of.