Our libraries and community hubs are open for the following services:
- browse and borrow our books
- return books
- use our click and collect service for caddy liners, dog waste bags, radar keys and electricity cards
- use our click and collect book selection service
- use our reservations services
- collect recycling bags
- use our public computers for a limited time.
You can apply for daily visitor parking vouchers for collection or postage online or by phoning 01634 332 266.
The mobile library is closed.
Loans, renewals and membership
Until further notice:
- all loans and renewals will be issued for 3 weeks
- you can renew loans up to 4 times
- any overdue charges and fines will be waived
- the system for borrowing books from partner libraries has been suspended
- library cards due to expire will automatically be renewed for another year
Events and group activities held at our libraries and archives centre will remain cancelled until further notice.
You can use our 24-hour online services to:
- borrow an eBook, eAudiobook, eMagazine, eNewspaper or eComic
- view online resources – including the Encyclopaedia Britannica Online and the Dictionary of National Biography
- search for books
- renew a book by logging onto your account with your library card and PIN
- join a library
View the coronavirus pages to keep up to date with all service updates, closures and cancellations.
In our community you can get access to a range of facilities and services.
In addition to library services, community hubs are available for a variety of enquiries about council and partner services, including making payments, purchasing parking vouchers, and access to information and support.
- Opening hours
- Monday - 9am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 4.15pm
- Tuesday - 9am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 4.15pm
- Wednesday - 9.45am to 1pm
- Thursday - 9am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 4.15pm
- Friday - 9am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 4.15pm
- Saturday - 10am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 4pm
All Medway libraries are closed on bank holidays.
Twydall Community Hub
13-15 Twydall Green
- Contact details
Phone: 01634 337 799
- Free Wifi
- Bicycle Racks
- Flatbed Scanner
- Colour Printer
- Parking (Free)
- Parking (Paid)
- Public Toilets
- Study Room/Tables
- Refreshment Area
- Sure Start Centre
- Out of hours meeting facility
- Freephone for council services
- Community hub
- Art display space available
- Meeting room for hire
More about hiring a library room
- Small local history collection
- Upstairs Reading Space
- Disabled access
Disabled access parking spaces for blue badge holders
Level ground near entrance with no steps
Wheelchair accessible shelves
Guide dogs welcome
Audible fire alarm
Height adjustable computer desk
Audio books on CD
Books in large print