We’re looking for affordable rental accommodation of different sizes to meet the needs of a wide range of tenants looking for help with housing.
We give landlords an introduction to prospective tenants and, if a letting is agreed, landlords can access a range of incentives depending on the size, area and rent for the property.
If you are a managing agent or own a property that you want to offer to a client of the council please contact us to get more information about the scheme.
The Private Rented Scheme can benefit landlords by:
- saving time and money for advertising costs and reduce invalid turnaround times
- offering financial incentives paid within two weeks of a signed tenancy (you will need to speak to a member of the team for more details and terms and conditions)
- ongoing tenancy support including visits to properties to help with any issues
- access to mediation services with issues
- direct support from a council officer if needed
- help processing housing benefit applications
- encouraging tenants to join the Tenant Accreditation Scheme to help them understand tenancy related matters.
Landlords that want to join the scheme will need to provide a gas safety certificate and an energy performance certificate rated E or above.
Find out more about the scheme
If you would like to know more about the scheme, have a property you want us to consider, or have any question contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also contact us by phoning one of the following numbers:
- 01634 332 277
- our landlord hotline on 07725 607 261.