Voluntary community sector Better Together consortium is a collaboration that provides advice, guidance and support to Medway residents and voluntary sector organisations.
We're committed to working together in new and innovative ways to improve the health and well-being of people living in Medway.
We'll achieve this by:
- ensuring all people of Medway are supported and listened to
- providing helpful information and advice, at the right time and in the right place
- working with other connecting services and support networks within Medway
- ensuring the vulnerable and hard to reach in Medway can access services and support
We offer support in the following areas to Medway residents:
- Medway Voluntary Action provides infrastructure support and capacity building to Medway voluntary community sector organisations
Phone: 01634 812 850
- Local Healthwatch Medway is an independent service that ensures the views of Medway residents are heard
Phone: 0800 136 656
- Citizens Advice Medway offers free impartial advice on welfare, debt and local welfare provision
Phone: 01634 383 760
- Carers FIRST provides guidance and support to all carers at any stage of their caring journey, including to young carers
Phone: 03003 031 555
- Kent Association for the Blind provides support, information, guidance and rehabilitation for visually impaired residents
Phone: 01634 332 929
Imago Community provides a Wellbeing Navigation Service, that helps patients navigate through the health, social care and voluntary service, to get the help they need.
Phone: 03000 111 965