Pay HMO licence fees
Pay by cheque
You can pay for your licence by cheque payable to Medway Council.
Pay using online banking
Payment can be made to:
- Sort code: 57-17-50
- Account number: 00000000
- Please quote reference: 124E25095027000000
HMO licence fees
HMO licence fees are:
- £1,217.37: to licence a House in Multiple Occupation
- £1,217.37: to change a licence holder (you must complete a new application)
- £1,081.96: second or subsequent application
- £126.72: for licence changes such as a change of manager
- £680.90: to renew a licence with no significant changes
- £773.52: to renew a licence with significant changes
- £154.55: for a licence variation.
Other charges include:
- £45.98: if you’re issued a second reminder letter for an HMO licence
- £196.90: for a fixed penalty notice for an unlicensed HMO
- £50.27: Register of Licences viewings.