If you are a customer of a food business and are unhappy you should first contact the food business operator.

If that doesn't work you can make a complaint to Medway Council and we'll investigate the problem.

Make a complaint about food

Food poisoning

Report if you think you have had food poisoning due to a food business in Medway.

Report food poisoning