The Guildhall Museum
Location: 17 High Street, Rochester, ME1 1PY
Opening hours: Tuesday to Saturday, 10am to 5pm.
Contact us on 01634 332 900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Guildhall Museum exhibitions
At The Guildhall Museum there are many different collections on display. These can also be accessed digitally in the museum gallery so you can view short films of they key features of our displays.
Our displays include:
- a full size reconstruction of part of a Medway prison hulk
- archaeological objects including a 200,000 year old axe that visitors can touch
- civic silver and regalia from Medway’s past
- the world’s most complete set of 18th century cabinet maker’s tools
- a selection of paintings and prints of the area
We also have a Friends of Guildhall Museums group which supports the work of The Guildhall Museum and the Old Brook Pumping Station.
The resources available at The Guildhall Museum make it a great local resource for schools. We offer educational sessions and tailored events for school children and teachers.
- high quality, on-site educational sessions
- bespoke sessions for your pupils’ specific learning objectives
- tailored Continuing Professional Development (CPD) twilight event for groups of teachers
- outreach services which take objects into Medway schools and offers themed teaching in the classroom
Contact the Educational Team on 01634 332 680 or email email@example.com to find out more about our collections and how we can add value to your work in the classroom.
Find out more about The Guildhall Museum