We welcome everyone who wants to get involved and make a difference in our parks and open spaces across Medway.
With our volunteering you can:
- have your say about how parks are managed
- undertake practical tasks within the park
- promote the park and help organise park events and activities
- raise funds for park improvements
- meet people with similar interests and share what you know about parks in Medway.
There are opportunities for everyone to get involved as an individual, as a business, as a school and for people of all ages.
You can also take part in a way that best fits around your everyday life with no set hours or involvement.
You can get involved by:
- joining a volunteer group
- joining a ‘friends of’ group
- joining a forum
- starting a new volunteer or ‘Friends of’ group.
For more information on volunteering email firstname.lastname@example.org.