If you are 18 years of age or over and live alone you can get 25% off your council tax bill.

You can also apply for a single occupancy discount if someone living in your home is now a long-term hospital patient or resident in a care home and you now live alone.

Apply for a single occupant reduction

If a member of your household has moved out or is about to move out, email us at ctax@medway.gov.uk with their name, date of moving and forwarding address.