Adult gaming centres (AGCs) are premises for adults providing gaming machines with higher payouts than family entertainment centres.

How to apply for an Adult Gaming Centre Premises Licence

Adult gaming centres need an operating licence and some members of staff need personal licences. These can be obtained from the Gambling Commission's operating licence page. Please apply for these before applying for a Premises Licence.

You will need to send us:

The person making an application must give notice of the application to each of the responsible authorities.