You will need to submit plans with all applications. These plans have to show:
- the extent of the boundary or perimeter of the premises
- the location of any external or internal walls if the premise includes or consists of one or more buildings
- the location of any external or internal walls of the building which are included in the premises if the premise forms part of a building
- the location of any part of the sides of the vessel and of any internal walls of the vessel which are included in the premises, if the premise is a vessel or part of a vessel
- the location of each point of entry to and exit from the premises, including, a description in each case of the place from which entry is made or to which the exit leads
Plans for adult gaming centres must also show the location and extent of any part of the premises where gaming machines will be made available for use in reliance on the licence.