A temporary event notice (TEN) authorises an individual to hold small-scale events that include licensable activities (such as selling alcohol or staging regulated entertainment). These events may take place either indoors or outdoors.

From 1 January 2019, Medway Council’s Licensing Service became a shared service with Gravesham Borough Council.

Therefore all temporary event notices relating to events in Medway, or Gravesham, are now processed by the shared team, based at Gravesham’s Civic Centre.

Please visit the Gravesham Borough Council website to find out more about temporary event notices or submit an application.