We are currently offering the following support:
- weekly telephone support service
- a free app and text message service
- nicotine replacement therapies delivery
- face to face appointments.
Face to face appointments are at the following locations:
- Balmoral Gardens Healthy Living Centre, Gillingham
- Medway Archives, Strood
- Stop Smoking Advice Centre, Chatham.
To get support or book an appointment:
- phone: 01634 334 800 or 0800 234 6805
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have 4 free services that can help:
- 1-2-1 specialist support
- a free quit smoking app
- specialist online support
- text to quit messaging service
The Medway Stop Smoking Service is a completely free service, offering 1-2-1s with highly trained, approachable advisers and drop-in sessions throughout Medway.
You can also quit for free with one of our new digital services.
Smokefree Advice Centre
You can book an appointment at the Smokefree Advice Centre at 2 to 2a Railway Street, Chatham, ME4 4JL.
The centre's opening hours:
- Monday: 10am to 5pm
- Tuesday: 10am to 5pm
- Wednesday: 10am to 5pm
- Thursday: 10am to 5pm
- Friday: 10am to 5pm
- Saturday: 10am to 1pm
Book your appointment
- Phone: 01634 334 800 or 0800 234 6805
- Email: email@example.com