Family cookery classes
Cooking with your family is a great way to spend time together, try new ingredients and learn useful skills.
To get you started we’ve a range of free cookery courses you can join in with. Little Chefs is aimed at families and children aged 2 to 4 while Tri Cookery welcomes school aged children.
Little Chefs is a cookery group for families with children aged 2 to 4.
Gain confidence in your cooking skills and learn how to involve your little one in preparing food.
Children will find out where food comes from, how it grows and why we need to eat a variety of foods to stay healthy.
Little Chefs is a 6 week course that runs during term-time on:
- Mondays from 9.30 to 11.30am at Hundred of Hoo Wellbeing Centre
- Mondays from 9.30 to 11.30am at Wayfield Family and Children’s Hub
- Wednesdays from 9.30am to 11.30am at Gun Lane Wellbeing Centre
- Wednesdays from 12.30noon to 2.30pm at Oaklands Wellbeing Centre
- Thursdays from 9.30am to 11.30am at Burnt Oak Wellbeing Centre
- Thursdays from 1pm to 3pm at Delce Children’s Wellbeing Centre
- Fridays from 9.30am to 11.30am at Riverside Wellbeing Centre
- Fridays from 12.30noon to 2.30pm at Chatham Family and Children’s Hub
Book a place by phoning 01634 333 741 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tri Cookery is a course that helps school children to learn new cookery skills, find out
This free 6 week course runs during term time in venues across Medway and is suitable for families
To register your interest in joining us at one of our family cookery groups, phone 01634 333 741 or email email@example.com with your preferred area.