Medway Parent and Carers' Forum (MPCF) is an independent parent-led charity. The charity works with local services to improve outcomes for children and young people with special educational needs, disabilities (SEND) and that of their families.
We work alongside Medway Council and Kent and Medway Clinical Commissioning Group to make sure children and young people have:
- the best chance in life
- the support and services they need.
We attend meetings, training sessions and workshops to:
- ensure parent and carers' voices are heard
- ensure children's needs are being met
- help plan and develop accessibility services
- create better outcomes for families.
To help us, complete our SEND survey 2021 to share your experiences. The survey will close on 10 December 2021.