Medway’s Local Offer gives information and advice for children and young people aged 0 to 25 with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) and their families.
The Local Offer provides information about the services available to children, young people and their families across Education, Health and Social Care.
Knowing what is out there and having the right information in one place gives you more choice and therefore more control over the services you use.
We have developed our Local Offer in partnership with parents, carers, young people and professionals. This work will carry on as we continue to review the site to make sure that services are easy to find and understand.
The Local Offer will:
- give you information about Education, Health and Care services
- give you information about leisure activities and support groups
- hold all the information in one place
- be clear, detailed, accurate and accessible
- make it easier to find out what you need to know
- help you to find the nearest and most suitable services
- make service provision more responsive to local needs and aspirations
Accessing the Local Offer
If you know of someone who wants to find out more about the Local Offer but does not have easy access to the internet, they can use computer facilities at Medway libraries.
At our libraries, we also have a number of accessible library services and facilities.
Tell us what you think about the Local Offer by completing our feedback survey.
Adding your service
The Medway Local Offer will continue to grow over time and we will be adding to the information available. If you or your organisation provide a service to children or young people aged 0 to 25, or if you know of a service that is not listed but wishes to join Medway’s Local Offer (for free), please email email@example.com.
Our SEND newsletter provides regular updates on local SEND developments and news in Medway.