Prepare for your treatment
Before we arrive at your home or business, you must make sure it is clean, tidy and safe so we can carry out the mice treatment.
If we’re unable to get to the infected area, we will not be able to go ahead with the treatment and you will not be refunded.
During and after your treatment
There are certain rules you must follow after your treatment to make sure it’s as effective as possible.
- keep children and pets away from the bait
- wipe down food preparation surfaces with anti-bacterial cleaner
- wash all pots, pans and crockery before use
- clean all floor areas to get rid of crumbs
- clean up any existing droppings or urine with disinfectant
- eat your meals in one easy to clean area
- remove bird feeders from your garden
- carry out any recommendations given to you when we visit
You must not:
- touch or remove any bait
- leave bagged rubbish out until it is due for collection
- leave dirty dishes out overnight
At the end of the treatment period, we will remove any uneaten bait.
If you find a dead mouse you can double bag it in plastic bags and put it in your normal refuse.
If you suspect accidental poisoning, immediately contact your local hospital or your local GP. Look at the treatment record we have left with you to see which products we have used.
Stop mice getting in
We recommend you check your property to see where the mice may be getting in.
If you find any holes, gaps around pipes or broken airbricks, you should fill these in with stainless steel wire wool or concrete.
Do not use materials that can be shredded for bedding such as paper, card, cloth and foam.
Our technicians will advise you on what to do to prevent mice from returning.