Pool admission, bookings and prices
For The Strand lido outdoor pool, you'll need to book a session online before you arrive. The session times are:
- session 1: 10.30am to 1.30pm
- session 2: 2.30pm to 5.30pm.
Please note that:
- group bookings must arrive at the gate together
- all prepaid tickets will be checked on arrival using your email receipt and QR code
- please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to your booking
- if you have booked the wrong ticket, you may be refused entry on the day or asked to pay the difference.
There is no refund on any pre-purchased tickets unless the pool is not open, or the session is not run as advertised.
There are no tickets sold at the gate.
The Strand is a cash free site, card payment only.
- adults: £6.80
- juniors: £4.50
- seniors: £4.50
- under 3s: free (do not require a ticket or pre-booking).
Disabled guests and carers
Disabled guests are entitled to 1 free carer ticket.
The carer does not need a ticket or pre-booking.
They must provide PIP evidence on entry, or the full fee will be due.
We do not accept other evidence such as blue parking badges.
You can make a booking in advance:
- premier members: 15 days in advance
- other gym members: 10 days in advance
- non-members: 7 days in advance.
How to book
Or you can book using the iScuba app.
Download the app:
You can also book a session by coming along to one of our sports centres and using the public iPad in reception.
If you have any queries or need help, please call us on 01634 336 655.