As part of the Housing Infrastructure Fund (HIF), the next consultation is for Community Parklands for Hoo Wetlands Reserve and Lodge Hill Countryside.
You can view the latest designs for Hoo Wetlands Reserve and Lodge Hill Countryside site. You can see plans to:
- benefit wildlife
- provide leisure activities
- celebrate local history.
These documents are not accessible. We expect to be able to publish accessible versions by 8 July 2022.
If you need the plans in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille you can fill in our online form:
How to get involved
The consultation started on 13 June 2022. It will run for 6 weeks. It will give residents the opportunity to have their say on the improvements on the Peninsula.
Public engagement events
You can meet the Future Hoo team at:
- Hoo Parish Church: Thursday 16 June 2022, 1pm to 4pm
- Hundred of Hoo School: Thursday 16 June 2022, 6pm to 9pm
- Hoo Parish Church: Tuesday 5 July 2022, 2pm to 7pm
- Chattenden Community Centre: Wednesday 13 July 2022, 4pm to 7pm.
Future Hoo e-bulletin
Sign up for the Future Hoo e-bulletin for the latest new on what we're doing to improve the Hoo Peninsula:
Photograph of a previous public engagement event for Future Hoo.