The government’s free Redundancy Support Service for Apprentices (ReSSA) could help you if:
- your apprenticeship is funded through the English apprenticeship system
- you have been made redundant or feel at risk of redundancy
It provides clear, accessible advice and guidance to apprentices.
It will help you:
- get free online information and phone support
- identify new apprenticeship and employment opportunities offered by Kent and Medway employers
- complete your current apprenticeship, if you’re eligible
- get national and local support services, including financial, legal, health and wellbeing, and careers advice
Visit the Redundancy Support Service for Apprentices.
Find an employer to continue with your apprenticeship
You can find an employer using this online form. Or phone the Redundancy Support Service for Apprentices helpdesk on 08000 150 400 to speak to an advisor.
More help and support
For more advice visit Facing redundancy during your apprenticeship. Or phone the Redundancy Support Service for Apprentices helpdesk on 08000 150 400 to speak to an advisor.