Go to navigation

Disabled parking

Disabled parking permits

Apply for, renew and replace a disabled parking permit (Blue Badge)

Request a disabled parking space

Apply to have a disabled parking space installed close to your house

If you have mobility problems, you need to choose a suitable car or vehicle carefully. Citizens Advice explains the options including how you can lease a car using the Motability scheme.

You can find more details about The Mobility scheme on the Citizens advice website along with information on:

  • Finding a vehicle
  • Paying for your vehicle
  • What will be included (Tax, breakdown cover, etc)