Children and young people with disabilities
Children and young people with severe disabilities often need extra support so they can continue to live at home or live independently.
People aged 0 to 25 with disabilities may be able to get support if they have:
- a severe physical or sensory disability
- long-term, complex medical needs
- life-limiting or threatening illnesses
The support could include:
- help with school and leisure activities
- help taking short breaks away from home
- occupational therapy to support independence
- discounted or free travel passes
Apply for disability support
If you think you are eligible and would like some extra support with your disability, you can contact us to get a needs assessment for support.
You can contact us on 01634 334 466:
- Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 5.15pm
- Friday, 8.30am to 4.45pm