Our Community Interpreting Service (CIS)
We offer a 24/7 interpreting service at extremely competitive rates.
Advantages of using our service include a:
- minimum booking time of 30 minutes for face-to-face interpreting
- minimum booking of 5 minutes for phone interpreting
- commitment to using only qualified interpreters.
Our services can offer:
- face-to-face interpreting
- document translation
- phone interpreting
- video link interpreting
- cultural awareness advice
- training on working with interpreters.
We will ensure:
- a personal service
- confidentiality and impartiality
- effective communication
- appropriate use of language and dialect
- you have interpreters to suit your needs
- value for money.
You can contact us with any queries by:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: 01634 335 577
- phone (out of hours): 01634 304 400
- post: Community Interpreting Service, Medway Council, Gun Wharf, Dock Road, Chatham, Kent, ME4 4TR.
View the languages we cover.