How to book an interpreter
Contact our Community Interpreting Service (CIS) if you need the services of a community interpreter. You can:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: 01634 335 577.
If you are transferred to voicemail, leave a message and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
To register with our office, please contact email@example.com.
Interpreters for health professionals
Interpreters can help patients who find it difficult to express their needs or find English difficult to understand.
Our interpreters can help:
- take the case history from the patient
- explain the purpose, describe test procedures and gain consent
- give and explain test results
- give a diagnosis and prognosis
- prescribe the treatment.
Interpreters for solicitors
Our service is also available to solicitors at legal aid rates.
Cancel a booking
If you want to cancel a booking more than 24 hours in advance, you will:
- not be charged
- receive a full refund if pre-paid.
Refunds will be processed within 10 working days.
If you cancel a booking less than 24 hours before it's due to take place you will:
- still be charged
- not be refunded if pre-paid.
To cancel your booking email firstname.lastname@example.org.