Report an allotment issue

You can report a problem with a plot including:

  • overgrown plots
  • repairs
  • pests or vermin
  • bonfires
  • allotment disputes.

Report an allotment problem

Help with allotments

Medway Allotment Federation is a community-run group that represent allotment holders within Medway and works with us on any allotment concerns.

To report your concerns as an allotment holder or to find out more information phone Dave Wyett on 07934 561 818 or email:

Ask an allotment question