Create an online account
Services you can access with a Medway Council online account
By registering for an online account you’ll be able to securely access the following council services:
- Apply for an older person's bus pass
- Apply for a disabled person's bus pass
- Renew an older person's bus pass
- Renew a disabled person's bus pass
- Replace a stolen, lost or damaged older person's bus pass
- Replace a stolen, lost or damaged disabled person's bus pass
- Make a complaint
- Comment on a council service
- Give a compliment
- Become a Healthy Workplace
We’ll be adding more services in the coming months.
Create an account
Registering for an account is easy and takes just a couple of minutes. All you need to get started is an email address.
If you’re a Medway Council employee you need to register using your personal email address. Do not use your council email address.
Benefits of an account
Your online account is the best way to use a range of council services for the following reasons:
- it’s easier for you - the account will save your details to make accessing services quicker next time
- you can easily request and track a range of council services 24/7
- you can edit and complete saved forms.
Having an account could speed up the whole process of making an enquiry in person, on the phone or online.