We own garages for rent in Twydall, Gillingham and Rainham. Specific locations are detailed on the application form.
You can rent a garage in Medway:
- if you’re not a council tenant
- if you do not have any outstanding debts to Medway Council.
Apply to rent a garage
Due to high demand for garages we're not taking any new garage applications.
The cost of renting a garage is:
- £15.08* (£65.35* per month) for non-council tenants
- £12.57 (£54.47 per month) for council tenants.
* inclusive of VAT
If you apply and accept a garage, you'll need to pay a £50 deposit plus one month rent in advance. Read the garage terms and conditions for more information.
If there is not a garage available to rent when you apply, you’ll be placed on a waiting list.
Pay garage rent
You can pay your garage rent by making an online payment or by setting up a direct debit.
Manage your garage
You will be charged for any damage you cause to the garage, and we will not accept any liability if any items in your garage are lost, stolen or damaged.
- pay your garage rent by Direct Debit
- not sublet your garage
- not use your garage as a workshop or for repairing or respraying other people’s vehicles
- not store any materials that could catch fire, except the fuel in the tank of your vehicle
- give the council 7 days' notice if you no longer want to use your garage.