Report a tenant

If you are a landlord and are having a problem with your tenant, the Medway Council Housing Options Team may be able to help. Although we cannot assist with or advise on evictions, we can help to try to resolve tenant issues such as rent arrears and anti-social behaviour (ASB).

Contact our housing options team:

Report a Medway tenant issue

For help with tenants use the Landlord Action website.