Supported housing

If your care needs mean that you can no longer live at home, supported housing can help you to maintain your independence and provide care.

Supported housing could be a:

  • studio flat
  • one-bedroom flat
  • bungalow.

These would be fitted with Telecare, a 24-hour community service alarm. Your housing will be overseen by a scheme manager for your safety.

Find out more about the Homes for Independent Living scheme.

How to apply for supported housing

You will need to register your interest in supported housing on Kent Homechoice. When you register you'll be able to select that you’re interested in supported housing during the pre-assessment.

Register and bid on a property on Kent Homechoice