Adult social care delivery plan
Our adult social care strategy sets our goals and priorities for the next four years.
Our priorities include:
- prevention: Working to promote wellbeing and independence before people reach crisis point
- participation and partnerships: to involve service users, carers and key organisations
- personalisation: helping people to maximise independence, choice and control over their lives
- integration: to give an individual a clear plan that is supported by all agencies working together
- innovation: making the best of the opportunities that new technology can provide
- safeguarding: making sure people are protected from abuse, neglect or exploitation and that their views inform any action taken.