Medway 2035 sets out the regeneration aims and objectives for Medway across six priority areas.
These areas include:
- destination and placemaking - putting Medway on the map as a smart and sustainable city
- inward investment - increasing high value businesses and expanding high quality employment
- innovation - continuing to support the creation and growth of businesses
- business accommodation and digital connectivity - providing the right infrastructure for business success
- sector growth - enhancing a strong, mixed economy
- improving employability - matching business demand and supply of skills
Medway 2035 will be accompanied by a Regeneration Delivery Plan - a framework for delivering the identified objectives, with short, medium and long term actions.