Licensing Maintenance Fees Payment

If you hold any of the following licences or permits you will now receive an annual invoice from Gravesham Borough Council:

  • Licensing Act 2003 - Premises Licences and Club Premises Certificates
  • Gambling Act 2005 - Premises Licences, Club Gaming Permits, Club Machine Permits, Licensed Premises Gaming Machine Permit

When making payment you should follow the instructions on the invoice.

For more information email

All other licences

Pay by cheque

All cheques must be made payable to Gravesham Borough Council.


We are unable to take cash payments in licensing.

Find out more about licensing on Gravesham Borough Council.