National Rescue Award for Swimming and Teachers and Coaches (NRASTC)
NRASTC is a supervision and rescue award for swimming teachers, coaches and instructors.
The course is suitable for teachers who:
- work in a range of pools where the water is deeper than standing depth
- run programmed activities such as swimming lessons.
Course dates and prices
Upcoming course dates:
- Thursday 13 April 2023 to Friday 14 April 2023
- Monday 24 July 2023 to Tuesday 25 July 2023
- Tuesday 29 August 2023 to Wednesday 30 August 2023.
Course location: Strood Sports Centre
Course length: 2 days
To book a place email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This in-depth course teaches you:
- swimming pool management
- class management
- intervention rescue
- emergency action
- CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation)
- first aid.
For more course information, visit the Royal Life Saving Society (RLSS) website.