Parents and children can drop in to meet, chat and play at any one of our pop in and play sessions.
Sessions are suitable for 8 year olds and younger. They are an informal chance to get together with friends and families within the library.
Where and when
- Chatham Community Hub on Saturdays - 10.30am to 4.30pm
- Cuxton Library on Saturdays - 10am
- Gillingham Community Hub on Saturdays - 9.30am to 3.30pm
- Lordswood Library on Mondays and Saturdays - 1pm to 3pm
- Luton Library on Saturdays - 10am to 3.45pm
- Rochester Community Hub on Saturdays - 10.30am to 1pm
- Strood Library on Saturdays - 10am to 4pm
- Twydall Library on Saturdays - 11am to 3.30pm
- Walderslade Village Library on Tuesdays - 11am to 11.30am and Saturdays - 10am to 12 noon.