Parents and children can drop in to meet, chat and play at any one of our pop in and play sessions.
Sessions are suitable for 8 year olds and younger and is an informal chance to get together with friends and families within the library.
Where and when
- Chatham Community Hub on Saturdays, from 10.30am to 4.30pm
- Cuxton Library on Saturdays from 10am
- Gillingham Community Hub on Saturdays from 10am to 4.30pm
- Lordswood Library on Mondays and Saturdays from 1pm to 3pm
- Luton Library on Saturdays from 10am to 3.45pm
- Rochester Community Hub on Saturdays from 10.30am to 1pm
- Strood Library on Saturdays from 10am to 4pm
- Twydall Library on Saturdays from 11am to 3.30pm
- Walderslade Village Library on Tuesdays from 11am to 11.30am and Saturdays from 10am to 12noon