Join us and go crazy with the world’s favourite blocks - build, play and have fun!
Online LEGO® club
We are taking our LEGO® Club online.
If you like building brick creations, no matter how old you are, you can join in.
Our first LEGO® club online challenge is on Tuesday 14 July at 4pm.
It will run from Medway Libraries Facebook page.
You will need
- a set of building bricks (any type will do)
- a parent or guardian who has a phone or computer with internet that you can use
- permission from your parent or guardian to post photos on our Facebook page. Do not send us photos if you do not have permission from your parent or guardian
- a big imagination
You must be over 13 years old to have a Facebook account. Make sure you talk to your parent or guardian about staying safe online.
What you have to do
- Ask your parent or guardian if you can take part. Make sure they understand that they or you will be posting a photo of your creation onto our Facebook page.
- Ask your parent or guardian to ‘Like’ our Facebook page. This is so you and they can see when the weekly Lego® Club is online.
- Use your imagination to build a brick creation that fits our weekly themes.
- You (or your parent or guardian) must take a photo of your creation and post it in a comment on our Facebook page underneath the weekly theme.
- Follow (with your parent or guardian) any discussion on the post and take a look at what other people have built. Make sure you like other people’s posts too.
Information for parents and guardians
When you post a photo as a comment on our Facebook page, we will assume you have given us consent to publish the image on our social media pages. This includes where photos of younger brick builders are in the post.
We will only use photos posted in connection with LEGO® Club online for this purpose.
We reserve the right not to post photos which we deem unsuitable or where we suspect that the photo may have been submitted by a child or teenager without parent or guardian permission.
Many thanks to the LEGO® group of companies for generously allowing us to use the LEGO® trademark.
This club is not sponsored, authorised or endorsed by the LEGO® Group of companies.