We provide unpaid work experience placements for a wide variety of people, such as school students, college or university students, graduates, the unemployed and adults with learning or physical disabilities.
By taking part in work experience a person can gain:
- practical knowledge to support theoretical learning
- an insight into a potential future career
- skills employers look for
- a workplace reference to help with new employment
- confidence in the workplace after a long absence e.g. redundancy, childcare or ill-health.
How to apply
Applications will be open again on 1 February 2020.
Applications for placements are only open during February and October.