Who can apply for a review?

A review can be applied for by a :

  • Responsible Authority such as the Police, Fire, Environmental Health, Health and Safety, Trading Standards, Development and Building Control and Children Services
  • Interested Party(the public)

Residents can use the Advice for local residents - review factsheet (pdf 302KB) to help them with what to do where the activities at licensed premises are causing a problem.

A review application triggered by an interested party must provide evidence to present to us in support of their application. Any documents or photographs should be provided before the review hearing.

An interested party can nominate a representative (solicitor, friend or local ward councillor) to express their comments on their behalf at the hearing. Any costs relating to solicitor or legal representation will be the responsibility of the applicant.