If you want your family to enjoy a healthy and happy life but feel like you need some help to get them back to a healthier weight, we can help.
All courses are running face-to-face. You can fully enjoy our programmes and meet new friends.
Making simple changes can get your family eating more healthily, being more active and feeling more motivated.
Tri for You helps your family make healthier choices with the support from a dedicated family lifestyle adviser.
All courses last for 12 weeks and run for different age groups from age 5 to 17.
Alongside Tri for You, we run programmes looking at making changes at home and with your family.
TriTots for 2 to 4 year olds
TriTots is a programme for families covering fruit and vegetable exploration, craft and active play and in depth learning for parents and carers. Families can find tips on staying on the path to a healthy lifestyle and who may need support with picky eaters.
- Date: Friday 14 January 2022
- Ends: Friday 25 March 2022 (not running on 17 February 2022)
- Time: 10am to 11.30am
- Location: Chatham Children and Family Hub, Chatham, Kent, ME4 5AZ.
TriMini for 5 to 7 year olds
TriMini is for families who want to make healthy changes to their diet and lifestyle. Families are encouraged to try new fruit and vegetables and take part in fun activities and games.
- Date: week starting 10 January 2022
- Location: venue in Medway to be confirmed.
TriClub for 8 to 12 year olds
The course will also cover portion sizes, body image, what's in our food, cravings and much more. Plus, you’ll get support on maintaining a healthy diet and how to find time to move more every day.
Chatham course details
- Date: Tuesday 11 January 2022
- Ends: Tuesday 22 March 2022 (course not running on 15 February 2022)
- Time: 4.30pm to 6.30pm
- Location: Swingate Primary School Sultan Road, Lordswood, Chatham, ME5 8TJ.
Strood course details
- Date: Thursday 13 January 2022
- Ends: Thursday 24 March 2022 (course not running on 16 February 2022)
- Time: 4.30pm to 6.30pm
- Location: Strood Sports Centre, Watling Road, Strood, ME2 3JQ.
Fitfix for 13 to 17 year olds
Fitfix is our free healthy lifestyle programme for young people aged 13 to 17 years who are above a healthy weight.
The programme helps to improve young peoples’ fitness as well as improving their knowledge of making healthier food and drink choices every day.
Sessions are made up of wellbeing, cookery, group exercise and personal training.
- Date: Wednesday 12 January 2022
- Ends: Wednesday 23 March 2022 (not running on 16 February 2022)
- Time: 5pm to 7pm
- Location: Brompton Academy, Marlborough Road Gillingham Kent ME7 5HT.
Book on to a course
Contact us on 01634 333 741 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Follow us on Facebook at Triforyou Medway.