The Kent, Medway and South East Social Work Teaching Partnership (KMTP) is made up of Medway Council, Kent County Council, University of Kent and Canterbury Christ Church University.
We're reviewing all elements of education and training from how we:
- recruit people into social work
- support them through their placements
- recruit them to become Newly Qualified Social Workers
- keep our social workers up to date with training
- can keep them in their chosen profession by developing career pathways
We have the information you're looking for, whether you're just starting out in social work or are an experienced practitioner.
Interested in how you can further your career with the partnership?
Looking for a new role as a social worker?
Research and publications
Read the latest from our partners.
Find out more about the partnership.