The Kent, Medway and South East Social Work Teaching Partnership (KMTP) is made up of Medway Council, Kent County Council, University of Kent and Canterbury Christ Church University.
We're reviewing all elements of education and training from how we:
- recruit people into social work
- support them through their placements
- recruit them to become Newly Qualified Social Workers
- keep our social workers up to date with training
- can keep them in their chosen profession by developing career pathways
We have the information you're looking for, whether you're just starting out in social work or are an experienced practitioner.
Find out more about the partnership.