The Medway Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy (JHWS) provides a high-level framework for improving health and wellbeing in Medway. The strategy is used to inform commissioning across the health and care system.
Medway’s Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA) provides the basis for the JHWS.
Evidence in the JSNA points to 5 main themes for Medway:
- giving every child a good start
- enabling our older population to live independently and well
- preventing early death and increase years of healthy life
- improving mental and physical health and wellbeing
- reducing health inequalities.
Download the Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy.
The Medway JSNA is currently being migrated to this beta site. Let us know what you think by leaving us feedback at the bottom of this page.
The current JSNA website includes all our data and reports.