Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates
We are currently offering the following support:
- weekly telephone support service
- a free app and text message service
- nicotine replacement therapies delivery
- face to face appointments.
Face to face appointments are at the following locations:
- Balmoral Gardens Healthy Living Centre, Gillingham
- Medway Archives, Strood
- Stop Smoking Advice Centre, Chatham.
To get support or book an appointment:
- phone: 01634 334 800 or 0800 234 6805
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have 4 free services that can help:
- 1-2-1 specialist support
- a free quit smoking app
- specialist online support
- text to quit messaging service
The Medway Stop Smoking Service is a completely free service, offering 1-2-1s with highly trained, approachable advisers and drop-in sessions throughout Medway.
You can also quit for free with one of our new digital services.
Smokefree Advice Centre
Walk in appointments are currently unavailable at the Smokefree Advice Centre at 2-2a Railway Street, Chatham, ME4 4JL.
The centre's opening hours:
- Monday: 10am to 5pm
- Tuesday: 10am to 5pm
- Wednesday: 10am to 5pm
- Thursday: 10am to 5pm
- Friday: 10am to 5pm
- Saturday: 10am to 1pm
We have drop-in sessions all around Medway:
- Old Strood Library Building, 32 Bryant Road, Strood - Every Monday from 5pm to 6.30pm
- Walter Brice Centre, Tilley Close, Hoo - Every Monday from 3.15pm to 4.15pm
- Lordswood HLC, Sultan Road, Chatham - Every Thursday from 6pm to 7pm
- Hook Meadow Community Centre, King George Road, Walderslade - Every Monday from 6pm to 7pm
- Balmoral HLC, Balmoral Gardens, Gillingham - Every Wednesday from 5.30pm to 7pm
- Holy Trinity Church Hall, Twydall Lane - Every Tuesday from 6pm to 7pm
- Rainham Millenium Centre, Gatekeeper Chase, Rainham - Every Wednesday from 5.30pm to 7pm
- Parkwood DMC, Long Catlis Road, Rainham - Every Monday from 1pm to 2pm
Call us on 01634 334 800 to book your place at one of our drop-in sessions.
Get in touch
Medway Stop Smoking Service
- Phone: 01634 334 800 or 0800 234 6805
- Email: email@example.com
Medway Tobacco Control
- Phone: 01634 333 333