Upload evidence to support your claim
You can upload any evidence that we’ve asked for from your claim for Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction online.
What you can upload
We accept PDF files and most image types (jpeg, png, tiff, gif and bmp).
When uploading evidence please note that:
- Microsoft Word documents must be saved as PDFs before being uploaded
- there is a 5mb file size limit
- you must attach actual files, we can’t access links to websites or cloud based storage such as OneDrive or Google Drive
Once you have completed your details and attached all of the documents you can submit your form.
If we need original documents
We may need to see original documents, rather than copies in some cases. If we have asked you to send original documents you won’t be able to upload your evidence using our online form.
Instead, you can provide original documents:
- in person at Kingsley House: 37 - 39 Balmoral Road, Gillingham, ME7 4PF (Monday to Thursday from 8.30am to 5.15pm and Friday from 8.30am to 4.45pm)
- by post – to Medway Revenues and Benefits, Business Support department, Gun Wharf, Dock Road, Chatham, ME4 4TR